We'd love to welcome you on board
Breckenridge is a digital agency that is obsessed with growth — no matter whether it’s for our clients, our company or our team members. We’re always on the lookout for talented people with a hunger for learning and achievement, and a desire to do what’s right for our clients. But thankfully, it’s not all work, work, work. We take pride in having the wrongest sense of humour on the planet, and we do our best to laugh together and enjoy every moment we can.
Step up. Thrive together. Make your mark.
Our values cut to the heart of who we are and how we work as a team. We respect each other's unique skills, but we know it takes all of us working together as a unit to deliver awesome results for our clients. That's the secret sauce that keeps us — and our clients — coming back for more.
As an agency, we've been around since the early 80s. Think shoulder pads, polo neck jumpers, big hair and even bigger glasses. A lot has changed since those heady days, but not our attitude towards our work. What drives us forward is still the sense of fulfilment and pride we get from doing what we do. We achieve this through a mixture of great teamwork, creativity and the diversity of our life experiences.
Please see our current vacancies below. If you don't see anything suitable below but feel like Breckenridge would be a great fit for your skills and experience we are always open to a chat – drop us a line!
What our people say
Every job will have essential skills, and these will be on the job ads, but 'soft' skills are core to every role at Breckenridge because we deliver for our clients by working together!
Yes, but only after you have accepted a job. We won't approach your referees without your say-so.
Yes, we respond to every applicant. (It's how we'd like to be treated.)
Our people are our greatest asset, so we hire with care. <3
- If your CV is selected, we invite you to a screening call. This is to make sure we are on the same page about the basics - location, hours, salary, etc.
- Interview. This is usually with the hiring manager and one other team member. This can be in person or more usually via. videoconference. Here we deep-dive into the core stuff of the job.
- Standardised testing. To keep us real about hiring for capability, we use an online platform to give candidates for each job the same test. Tests are usually 20-30 minutes long, and we share the results with you afterward.
- 2nd interview. This is usually with the hiring manager and with a member of the People team. Here we look at your test results, and deep dive into the additional skills for the role, including those crucial soft skills.
- Decision-time and candidate feedback.
We care about our team's work-life balance so we prefer to interview within our usual office hours (9am-5.30pm). However, we know that it can be tough to make this happen if you're already employed, so we will do our best to find a time that works for you. After all, we want to see you at your best, not in a hot mess. :)
We expect you to have done your homework on us, and checked out our website at least. If you want to go the extra mile, here are 2 tips:
- We use behavioural interview questions. You can look up what this means, but as a general steer...have a think about examples of your past work experience and the impact you made in some challenging situations!
- Our testing platform for most roles is Testdome. They have practice questions. Just sayin'.
Our dress code is 'dress for your day' so dress to impress in whatever way is comfy for you.
If you'd like to send us your CV for a role we haven't advertised yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org