Based in Southampton, Breckenridge is a Hubspot Platinum Partner growth agency, powering ambitious B2B clients to meet their business goals through their marketing, sales and customer services. After a stellar financial performance in 2021, we’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to help us—and our clients—achieve our goals in 2022 and beyond.
About the role
Reporting to our Head of Digital, you will drive our clients’ growth through the organic channel. There’s lots of variety day-to-day, but in brief you will be:
- Reviewing clients’ search landscapes, setting measurable goals and planning their SEO roadmaps
- Executing high-value work for clients, as well as managing implementation with a Digital Marketing Exec and other experts from our freelance network
- Analysing data from many sources and delivering insightful reports; making recommendations to further optimise clients’ results
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and technical developments, interpreting them and providing impact assessments to colleagues and clients
- Managing the professional development of your Digital Marketing Executive, and overseeing their work
This is a highly collaborative role in which you will be working closely with our:
- Account Directors to create integrated growth plans, prepare quotes and proposals
- Content Creators on creating compelling content that will rank and convert
- Web Development team to optimise site performance
- Head of Digital in further developing our service offering and finding better ways to work
You’ll have strong commercial awareness and have an impressive track record of driving growth. You’ll be a strong communicator in writing and in person, and able to explain the techie stuff in terms that we can all understand. You’ll be orderly in your approach: a safe pair of hands with good attention to detail.
- Have a deep technical knowledge of current search algorithms and ranking methods
- Be an expert level user of a range of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, AWR, Screaming Frog, Lucky Orange or equivalents. Knowledge of Hubspot’s marketing suite is a huge bonus
- Be comfortable analysing high volumes of data to deliver insight for our clients. You’re a spreadsheet whizz!
- Be familiar with the WordPress CMS. Hubspot CMS and/or Concrete5 are a bonus.
- Have a solid knowledge of other marketing channels and how SEO fits into an integrated marketing strategy
About the package
Breckenridge has a vibrant, fun and hard working culture with collaboration at its core. This role offers:
- A competitive salary and holiday package, commensurate with experience
- A company pension
- Investment in your learning and development
- A Hybrid working environment - a blend of office and home-working
- Flexible hours
Please note that this role is not 100% remote
About your application
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 5th January 2022.
Please send us your CV using the form below.